The purpose of Connect56 is to facilitate a place where students in 5th and 6th grades can actively practice engaging with scripture. We meet every-other-week in the MBI Library from 9-10am. Students are encouraged to bring their bible, a notebook, and a writing utensil. In each meeting, we will be answering questions like:
- What does this passage say?
- What is the context of this passage?
- What does this passage teach about God and man?
- What does this passage ask of me?
- How should this passage shape my prayers?
If you have any questions about this group, feel free to call/text:
Jessica Giblet – (214) 912-7507
Alisha Gill – (405) 830-2815
Jonna Myers – (580) 235-3909